Upon completion of the course, the student should be able to:
1. Defend a position about the activity and purposes of God in history.
2. Present an historical overview of the global development of biblical faith that reflects biblical principles.
3. Compare the progress of biblical faith in different times and places.
4. Reflect critically on their own culture and worldview and the implications for understanding the roots of human problems.
5. Analyze evidence for the interpretation of history as a cosmic struggle.